Friday, August 27, 2010

My close observation

In the Name Of Allah, the Most Beneficent and the Most Merciful


Alhamdulillah, so far this Ramadan I’m doing very well, and I’m not really put sleeping as my first agenda like years before. Well I guess I’m in a phase of life that I’m becoming more observant, more obedient, more humble and guess what, I’m becoming more religious. Allah has answered my prayer for me to be a better person. Yes, I’m not that perfect but I try not to hurt people so much even the animals and most importantly my mum. I matured too soon but I’m exposed far earlier than everybody at my same age.

As I look afar of my changes, I still can see the malay society has not change generally. They still mean to each other, bad mouth, backstabbing and greed. Well to say everybody in this world do that, but based to my close observation, every races in the world moves rapidly, but mot malays. I’m not sure to condemn my own races will be called racist? I don’t think so. I satisfy enough if I am being labeled as a deep thinker, well that really I am.

First thing first (just my opinion) the specialty of the bumiputera should be cancelled. The Malays always have been thought that they really need to be help. The slogan ‘Bantu Melayu’ or ‘Hidup Melayu’ have been installed in our mind. We’re not really that cheap or poor. We’re just lazy to move, because we been taught that no matter what happens we will be helped. Why don’t we just stand up and fight the obstacles, and choose our own destiny. The world achievers have learned this, choose and fight for it. How can we stand tall with other races if we expected for help all the time?

Part 2 coming soon.

No comments: