Saturday, October 9, 2010

Dear Mr. John Lennon

In the Name Of Allah, the Most Beneficent and the Most Merciful



I am 24 this year, even though I never see you live, I always can fell you pure heart. I will continue your legacy to spread love this is my promise. At time I am writing this I listening to your ‘Imagine’. I hope many years to come, will born thousands of John Lennon. You thought me no racial, no war and no hatred. Your life story will always be my inspiration. I understand why the NWO have to kill you. They always don’t want to see the kindness of people, the positive message you bring. Look what happen to Lady Diana and Michael Jackson. Maybe next is Angelina Jolie or Oprah Winfrey, Who know?

From now on I will update my blog more frequently to spread love as much as I can before I die, which is I don’t know when. Maybe tomorrow, maybe next week, maybe next month or maybe next 10 years. We are brothers.

May you rest in peace!

No comments: