Monday, August 16, 2010

Me and life

In the Name Of Allah, the Most Beneficent and the Most Merciful


It’s not too late to wish any of my readers (if have) Happy Fasting month of Ramadan. Nearly one month I didn’t update my blog, well I’m not lazy when it comes to writing. I just don’t have any interesting story to tell and due to my work discretion. I’ve been all around Malaysia from Perlis to Sabah for a month. I have met a very nice people, cute people, interesting people and not forget to mention a jerk. Well after a very close observation, I will put my boarder to not to get to close with this kind of people. This kind of people only brings discomfortness to everybody wherever they go. Well to behave and think wisely is a good thing that this kind of people needs to consider or else they become a loser for a lifetime (no matter whoever you think you are), people can sees that. Well said.

Well, hope this Ramadan means something for me. I change a lot over a year ago, to be a better person I must say. I feel really thankful for a past life that thought me a lot about people and their crap, the craziness and the beauty of life. I set my goal for years ahead for my life to be fabulous, really fabulous as life can be. Sound just like a big talk, but I know what I really wanted to, and to help people in need generally.

Enough said. I hope my wishes come true. Amen, love life, love Allah, love my family and loves people who love me.

No comments: