Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Strong resistance

In the Name Of Allah, the Most Beneficent and the Most Merciful

I still on the chain reaction of fungus infection that cause bad allergic that leave the bad ugly rashes on my body. I have to be very cautious on my diet and if I slips a bit, the rashes getting uglier – and yes it did last Sunday. I must have no touch with eggs at all and I must not take seafood which is my guilty pleasure, for a moment. The result is I have to take a very painful and expensive injection for my skin getting better and to kill the allergens in my body. I did do cupping to improve my blood circulation and I hope it helps. So friends, I will not go out for a moment but just for work. I’m standing strong, move forward and nothing can stop me. Insha’Allah hope tomorrow will be better. Amin.


"BEAUTIFUL BELIEF"
If God answer your prayer, He’s increasing your faith.
If God delays. He’s increasing your patience.
If God doesn't answer, He does know u can handle!

No comments: