Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Into a bruise and the ignoring heart

In the Name Of Allah, the Most Beneficent and the Most Merciful


There’s one feeling I always trying to avoid. As a typical Pisces, i become ultra sensitive and downpour fragile when it comes to the matter of heart. I’m not looking for any serious relationship but sometimes when I’m alone I think it would be nice to be cares by someone. Looking at my past relationships makes me very cautious to whom I may date to. Sometimes I become really impudent just to guard my heart – yes it breaks easily. Currently the feeling has come again and I don’t think it’s good for my rising career yet I’m very demanding. When something goes wrong, for sure my entire day goes wrong, and I won’t let it happen. So most of the time I choose to silent, sit back and relax.



‘There is actually no real man to be dreamed or hoped for, unless it’s arranged by FATE. So cherish your short moment with anyone u like be it 3years, 3 months, 3 seconds even....’ – Mama Regina


No comments: